This morning I woke up AGAIN feeling bloated, tired and all over exhausted. It is just even more confirmation that completing a raw detox is what is needed for my body!
I told my boyfriend that I am going to do this 7-day detox and he was extremely supportive. I've been talking about it for a while anyways. He mentioned that his boss has been a fruitarian for over a month now and feels fabulous. They were just talking the other day about all the major health benefits there are with having a raw diet and how he's already seen some great changes. It's nice to see someone else has completed the move to raw (even though a fruitarian just seems SO extreme to me!) and it's really nice to talk with my boyfriend about all the benefits and have his support 110%. Though I know he is completely a meat and potatoes guy and would never even think about going raw, he completely understands why I want to and is eager for me to stick with it :)
Last night I started with a basic raw meal for dinner. Chopped up some avocado, spritzed it with some lime and mixed in some tomatoes and cilantro - all served over some romaine lettuce. It was light and perfect! I wish I would have remembered to take a pic because it looked so fresh. I could definitely eat it every day!
On another food note....I HAVE to change up my Pinterest followers....like ummm right now....because there are just too many yummy (BAD!) recipes popping up everywhere and way too much temptation. Smores, mac n'cheese, mint chocolate chip cookies, cheesy lasagna. OMG!!!! No wonder I'm fat!!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I am aiming for 2-a-day workouts on both Saturday and Sunday again :) My legs are gonna love me!
XOXO,
Crystal
Good luck... I just finished my Detox. Feel so much better!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's nice to hear other people saying great things about the detox :)
Delete