Today I realized that I do so much better when I have a meal plan to work with. (Which goes hand-in-hand with being prepared but I didn't see it like that until today.) For example, when I was doing the Raw Detox last week, I knew exactly what I could eat and what I couldn't so there were never days where I wasn't prepared. Today, I look in the fridge, knowing I can eat whatever I want, but I can't figure out what I feel like and so I keep grabbing "snacks" until I realize how much I've eaten. Whoa!
I definitely need to put together a meal plan ASAP! I'll be working on that tonight. Knowing exactly what I am going to eat worked for me so much better and there will be no sneaking in the fridge!
Tonight I am making pork chops. It is my boyfriends favorite meat. But after tonight, I will be taking it out of my diet. I'm not a big pork fan anyways, and I'm usually only eating it because the bf asks for it all the time and I'd rather not make 2 different meals. But after tonight, I'll just batch cook for him and he can have them whenever his little heart pleases :)
I really want to get into the batch cooking. I think I've mentioned that before, but it would make it so much easier in our household. Especially because I tend to use the excuse of having to make dinner over not working out...and I don't want to fall back into that mind set!
Speaking of work-outs, I skipped last night. I was just tired so I listened to my body and vegged out on the couch. Tonight though, IT'S ON! No more excuses!
A BIG HELLO to all my new followers. Let's chat! Tell me about yourself, I love meeting new people :)
Keep thinking those Skinny Little Thoughts and we will make it to our goal weight!
XOXO,
Crystal

I totally know that I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO THE GYM feeling. I've gotten better at pushing past the tiredness and going anyway...more often then not. It takes practice to sort of train yourself to do it without thinking twice.
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard after my hour drive home!! It's gotta be done though and I keep reminding myself how much better I'll feel afterwards :)
Delete