I haven't wrote in a couple days because nothing exciting has been going on. I have been in a grouchy mood and exhausted. SO exhausted! Like I want to go to bed as soon as I get home at 7pm. And normally when I go to bed so early, I'm up at the butt crack of dawn, but not this week. I have been sleeping for 10 hours straight. I'm not sure what is going on this week, but I'm happy it's FRIDAY and I can rest up and get out of this funk!
I AM excited that the sun is going down later now! I can't wait to start running outside. My gym gets so packed in the evenings and there are many times that I am waiting around for a machine, which then makes it that much harder to get motivated. $45 a month to stand around waiting?! No thanks; I'll be cancelling as soon as summer time hits!
What's going on with you guys? Any exciting weekend plans? I plan on continuing our house hunt, beginning some spring cleaning (maybe haha!), and spending some time laying in the sun :)
Have a fabulous weekend, my friends!
XOXO,
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment