2/20/12

Weekend Recap, Raw Detox Diet

This will be a short post - super busy! But wanted to give a weekend recap. This past weekend were my final days on the raw detox diet and I slowly began adding in non-raw foods.

On Saturday, I added a chicken sandwich and some baked fries for dinner. I walked 2 miles in the morning and a mile in the afternoon. I felt great and didn't have any tummy problems with adding food back in.

On Sunday, I added in brown rice, egg and roasted veggies for dinner. I did not exercise, just took a rest day. I still feel great! I feel like I have so much more energy even now that I am adding back in foods.

As I mentioned before, my plan now is to eat breakfast and lunch as raw foods and then dinner as whatever I'm feeling, whether it be raw or not. I plan of being about 75-80% raw still because I can't even begin to explain how much better I feel!

That's it for now. I'll be posting my final thoughts, tips, etc later today. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!

XOXO,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment