I feel like I'm starting to write the same thing everyday and I'm getting a little bored with myself haha. Things are going great, I have boat loads of energy, I feel fabulous, blah, blah, blah. Honestly, I didn't think I could make it raw for an entire week so I'm giving myself a big 'ole pat on the back :) I've not only gone raw all week, I've been in the gym having hard core sweat-fests all week. Super duper proud of myself! I've gotta keep it up!
Breakfast - 2 nectarines
Lunch - Subway salad (I forgot my lunch in the car, and though this isn't great, it's the closest thing to work that kept me raw. And YES, it was hard to not grab chips and a cookie...)
Snack -peanut butter pack
Dinner -Salad with pretty much all the veggies that were left in my fridge
My lovely lil child (AKA dog) decided that her food was not enough last night and that she must eat the trash as well. So not normal for her but "Bad, Sadie!" So last night I was up with a sick little dog who was having umm "stomach issues" for a lack of words and I got about 2 hours of solid sleep. On the couch. Yeah.
BUT I still made it to the gym for a hour tonight. (Who am I and what did I do with lazy-crystal?!) I almost used it as an excuse but then I thought, it's FRIDAY and I get to sleep in tomorrow and I really have no reason to not go because honestly I wasn't falling asleep tired.So BOOM, another hour in the gym!
My plans for this weekend include a girls day, a dinner date with my one and only, grocery shopping and slowly adding back in some healthy non-raw eats. What are you doing this weekend?
XOXO,
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment