1/6/12

I work out!

While reading blogs this morning, I found an amazing home workout website - BODY ROCK TV! I literally just spent 30 minutes looking at everything and I can't wait to start this weekend.

A couple years ago, I completed this month long boot camp. It was intense and I sweated more in those 30 minutes sessions than I had all year. This work-out reminds me of that! Quick, simple, and fat blasting is right up my alley. 

This is the work-out that I'll be doing attempting this weekend: It will rain sweat!
I'm so excited! :)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I just wrote a post with the same exact title last week! Anyhow, good luck with jumping on the exercise bandwagon. It's hard at first but necessary. Like it or not!! I just bought a bunch of exercise videos to do at home. I used Collage video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement!!! Yay for home work outs :)

      Delete