I’ve decided that I am done with the fad diets, starving myself, eating an entire pint of ice cream and then complaining about how fat I am, complaining in general, whining and crying but doing nothing about it, always saying how I will start “tomorrow”, spending hours looking online at exercises but never doing them, planning healthy meals and never making them…I’M DONE BEING FAT. I’m so tired of watching the scale go up and up and up and not getting mad enough to DO something about it.
I want to be happy in my own skin. I want to sparkle. I want to feel pretty. And I want to be healthy.
It’s time to take control of my weight and my health for once and for all. I recently contemplated going to extremes and doing the HCG diet or some other fad craziness, but I’m putting my foot down (I totally just typed putting my fooD down…yeah, that too haha!) and I’m going to do this the good ‘ole fashioned way - changing my eating and getting my fat butt up and MOVING.
So this will now be a healthy eating and healthy living blog. I'm starting over fresh!
XOXO,
Crystal
I hear you, girl! It's so much easier to have a big ol' brownie and be like, all right, I'm never eating chocolate again...starting tomorrow. Or to plan a great work-out routine and then just sit on the couch. I'm trying to skip the "diet" and make it a lifestlye, too, and your posts are really great!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We can motivate each other :)
Delete