It feels good to be back on track today! Just finished up a yummy snack of Chobani vanilla yogurt with blueberries, goji berries, plain granola and a ton of chia seeds (forgot how much I loved these granola bowls!) About to finish my 2nd liter of water and soon, off to the gym I go. Today will just include 1 hour of cardio (elliptical, treadmill) and maybe some arms. Last night was a long night and we didn't get in until late so tonight I will be heading to bed early, after dinner and some snuggle time on the couch with the man.
This weekend I am going MAJOR grocery shopping! I’ve started getting my list together, including all the meals I want to make. Lately, I have been really bad about going shopping as I need something, which then turns into a pizza night because there’s nothing to eat at the house and I don’t feel like going to the grocery store. We’ve wasted way too much money on eating out!
So, I am planning on spending Sunday morning batch cooking a ton of meals and freezing. I really want to get into the gym routine every night after work and having meals ready for the boyfriend will allow me to do that. Plus I will be taking my lunch every single day now (no more Chick-fil-a!) so I need some healthy options for that as well. I’m really excited to try out this whole freezer meal deal :) I’ll post about it as long everything goes well haha. If you have any tips and tricks, send them my way!
Happy Thursday!
XOXO,
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment