2/7/12

Cross Ramp is my BFF

It felt so good to be back in the gym last night! I got an awesome hour-long sweat-fest on the cross ramp completed and felt amazing! I probably could have kept going but I had a late start and really needed to get some food in my stomach before I fell over on the floor.

The cross ramp and I have become new BFF’s. I absolutely love this machine! It’s like a combination of an elliptical and treadmill in one and I really feel like I’m getting a good workout in without my ankle bothering me. I still heart the elliptical, but I think I will be hopping on the cross ramp more often now.

I ended the day with strawberries and cool whip (my fav dessert for a total of 70 calories!) and some snuggle time with the boyfriend. Perfecto!

Food Log:
Breakfast – Zucchini bread with cinnamon coffee
Snack – Banana
Lunch – Smart Ones Ziti
Post-workout – ½ banana with almond butter
Dinner – Lean pork, corn on the cob and baked beans
Dessert – Strawberries and Cool whip

Food Calories: 1189
Calories Burned: 410

No comments:

Post a Comment