Today has been much better. I'm still stressed out to the max with car problems, but I'm really trying to not let it bother me as much. I'm trying to stay calm and know that worse things could be happening. Plus I have an amazing boyfriend who is just perfect in stressful situations ♥
I wasn't as hungry today but I did snack a lot. And I feel skinnier though I know I haven't lost anything. I just feel light and healthy haha. I have to remember to weigh myself in the mornings so I can keep track!!
Some random things I've come to realize:
- Smoothies are not the breakfast item for me. I love smoothies but on cold mornings, it's the last thing I want. So I think I will save my smoothie packs for desserts and have something more like just plain fruit in the mornings. Today it worked out much better that way.
- Water is really hard for me to get into when it's cold too. I've making lemon and lime water and it's been a little easier than regular water. At work today, I kept forgetting to drink it though.
- I definitely did not buy enough veggies for the week. It's only Tuesday and I'm already out of tomatoes and romaine. I'm eating much bigger salads than normal since it's my only meal at lunch and dinner. Fruits I'm doing just fine on though. I think to save money, I will make it work for one more day and eat what I have and then back to the Farmers Market.
- I could literally eat avocado all day long. I never realized how much I love them! I have to really watch myself since they are high in calories and fat. I've been using it mixed with apple cider vinegar as a "dressing" and I really need to come up with something else so I'm not eating so much fat.
- I could eat oranges all day long too! It's just the perfect little snack. I usually don't buy them because I hate peeling them (I know, so lazy) and getting my hands all sticky. But I sliced them up in 4's and just eat them like that. Perfecto!
FOOD LOG:
Breakfast - Banana
Snack- 1 1/2 oranges, sliced
Lunch - Salad with lots of veggies, almond slivers, sunflower seeds tossed in acv
Snack - Homemade simoas cookie
Snack - Celery and pb (I can NOT stay away from my nut butters...uugh!!!)
Dinner - Veggie Guacamole on romaine (which would have totally been better with tomatoes!!)
Dessert - Smoothie with spinach, pineapple and chia seeds and then topped with more pineapple chunks.
I did the CrossRamp for about 45 minutes, followed by some crunches and planks. I skipped the gym yesterday so it felt good to be back.
How are you guys doing on your diet and exercise?! Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines <3
XOXO,
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment