And then felt horrible after I ate it. My tummy definitely did not like it either. Over it and moving on though.
The rest of my eats were fantastic!
Breakfast - dreaded poptart...no comment
Lunch - YUMMY salad! I added chickpeas and black beans, threw in some baby carrots and cucumber, mixed with chia seeds and acv
Snack - Fruit bowl of strawberries, pineapple and oranges
Dinner - Guac with cucumber "chips" (simple but perfect)
Dessert - Homemade apple sauce (apples, cinnamon, honey and water in food processor)
Fruit bowl was so gooood!
After this week, I've decided to keep up with the raw eating most of the time, but still add in some favorites. I am thinking breakfast and lunch be completely raw and then dinner can be my choice. Anyone else have any experience with a half raw diet? Or I guess this would be more like a 75% raw diet...
I'm just basically going to listen to my body. I KNOW I can not live without peanut butter, chocolate and oatmeal (sometimes all at the same time) so I'm not going to deprive myself if that's what I want for dinner.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous, skinny week!
XOXO,
Crystal

No comments:
Post a Comment