2/14/12

Valentines and Raw Dessert

Happy Valentines, my LOVEly readers!! Hope you all are spending love day being in...well, love! :)

I am officially in LOVE with this new dessert. One that I can EAT on the raw detox!! I was trying to find a raw treat that I could enjoy on Valentines while everyone else was eating their fattening (good!) chocolates and I came across Katie's Girl Scout Cookie LaraBars and made them pronto.

All I can say is HEAVEN! They are sooo yummy and taste even better then the Girl Scout samoas. I'm usually a chocolate person but I omitted the chocolate chips (for the raw detox) and was still completely in love.

Girl Scout Cookie LaraBars
Recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie

  • Packed 1/2 cup pitted date
  • 2 T unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 1/16 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • scant 1/8 tsp salt
  • 1 T (or more!) chocolate chips ( skipped for this weeks detox)
Put all the ingredients together in your food processor, and blend.Easy, peasy. And so yum!!

Today I am loving the raw food diet :) I will post how my day went tonight.

XOXO,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment