(This is a negative~nancy post, I apologize in advance...)
I'm feeling a little envious today of everyone that is losing or has lost so much weight. It's like every where I turn - my friends, my family, on tv, in the blog world - people everywhere have lost all this weight and look amazing. And here I am STILL struggling to lose anything.
What is wrong with ME?! Why can I not get this weight off?!
It is so frustrating. I feel like I am doing all the right things and yet I don't reap any of the benefits. I know it's still early and I'm only beginning to become consistent with a healthy lifestyle, so I really need to learn how to be patient. It's just hard seeing everyone else around me make it look so easy. Like they went to the gym for a month and BAM! lost 100 pounds. (I know this is not how it actually happens...)
I need to stay POSITIVE
I need to be CONSISTENT
I need to continue to WORK HARD
I know it's worth it in the end. And I know people have it much worse than me. I'm just having one of the days, I guess. And usually that would mean that I go home and eat 5 huge bowls of ice cream while sitting on my butt watching tv. But I know that's not what I need to be doing. Instead...
I'm off to my lunchtime gym date...
XOXO,
Crystal
Hi! Just found your blog on the Bethany Memorial Blog roll. I totally understand your feelings today. It's hard not to compare your success with others sometimes! Just keep at it. You sound like you know what you are doing!! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :) Spending some time in the gym got my motivation back up too! I'm ready!
DeleteHey whine away--weightloss sucks! Just when you think you found a groove, everything changes. Hang in there. You can do this!
ReplyDelete