3/20/12

Checking in...

Just checking in. I've been sooo busy and haven't had time to write! I've been reading blogs briefly, but just haven't sat down and worked on my own.

Nothing major going on though. I've been eating decent and keeping under my calories - even last weekend when we had family in town! YAY! Except today I did have a subway cookie at lunch...but I counted it in my total calories and will not have dessert tonight.

I've been working out, but not as much as I need to be. Maybe 3 days a week. We've just had so much going on (and I know that's NOT an excuse...) but I AM making time this week. Back to the lunchtime workouts every single day!

Still house searching like a crazy women, we will find the perfect one soon, I hope!

What's new with you guys?

XOXO,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya...It's so hard sometimes to find time to get a work out in..but at least we are doing good calorie wise, have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete