3/15/12

Hungry and Undecisive

I am hungry today. All week I've ate the same thing every day and haven't been that hungry AT ALL. Maybe it's catching  up? Or maybe my body is just being slow today. Whatever it is, I've eaten both my afternoon snack and my "car-ride home" snack (both healthy - carrots and celery with cream cheese, strawberries) but I'm still hungry. So tonight will be an early dinner night, which is fine with me! The boyfriend will be away for a couple hours and I can eat my standby meal (roasted sweet potatoes and brussels) and head to bed early.

I am really kinda stressed out about the whole house-searching thing. (Maybe that's why I'm hungry, stress eating? Hmmm...gotta watch out) It seems that every time we go to look at a house, we fall in love and the very next day someone puts an offer on it. Houses in this area are flying like craaaazy! Perhaps it's because there are so many foreclosed homes in SoFlo which makes the prices amazing. But we literally have to make a decision as soon as we find something we love.

And I'm a bad decision maker...

I over-think everything and I want to know everything and I'm just not a good decision maker. The "what-ifs" drive me crazy. But we are really going to have to be on our toes! Thank goodness for our realtor...and my boyfriend :)

That's all for now guys. It's rainy and yucky outside here in the south and I am off for my hour long ride home in it. Boo! Hope your Thursday is going great!

Also, what are your thoughts on probiotics? It's the new rave these days everywhere and my doctor suggested I begin taking them due to all my "tummy problems"...do you take them? I want to begin doing some research and find out more about them!

XOXO,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. House hunting is quite the roller coaster ride. Hope you get one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog....will catch up on your archives over the next couple of days. Glancing around, I realized we are around the same weight, so it would be cool to have you as a buddy. what's your goal weight and current clothing size?? and how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was 189 last week... I think I want to get to 125 but really whatever weight that gets me to a size 4/6 is fine with me (I'm a 12 now). I should probably search around for ur email address so I can send messages! good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We are just about the same size! My e-mail is skinnylittlethoughts@yahoo.com Let's definitely keep in touch and keep each other motivated! :)

      Delete