1. haven't gotten sick of it
2. have not even wanted to cheat
Say whaaaa?!
Yep, NO cheating. I've been completely satisfied with what I've been eating and yesterday I didn't even finish everything I planned!
Egg whites and a laughing cow wedge are definitely a keeper for breakfast! I'm not hungry for hours. Literally, like 5 hours and even then I was not starving-hungry.
1 cup Egg Beaters egg whites microwaved for 2 minutes, mix in a cheese wedge and some pepper and sugar-free ketchup and I had a great breakfast to-go!
I am definitely going to stick with this meal plan. It just makes life so much easier for me, especially during work weeks when I can grab some things and go and not have to wonder what I am eating for breakfast or lunch and if I have enough time to make it. Because let's face it, who has time in the mornings before work to make an all-out breakfast and lunch to go?! I'd rather sleep...or do my hair...or exercise!
But on the negative side, I've been having really bad stomach cramps and bloating yesterday and today. I'm not sure what's going on with me because I haven't added anything new into my diet, just subtracted...
I've added some lemon water this morning and will continue every morning to see if that helps any. Any other suggestions?
Also, I got a message asking if I would put up pictures of myself and my progress. When I originally started this blog, I had every intention to but I'm not going to lie...I'm a lil scared for the world to see. BUTTTTT, I've decided that I will put up a pic for each 10 pound goal that I reach. And I'm not there yet, but hopefully soon. :)
XOXO,
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment