And I thought I'd update you on some foods that I am lovin' at the moment...
Bolthouse Chunky Blue Cheese yogurt dressing
35 calories per 2 tbsp, Gluten Free, No artificial anything
Creamy, chunky and delicious!
(I found this at my grocery store in the produce section, close to bagged salads)
Bora Bora bars - All flavors
Gluten Free, Full of antioxidants and superfoods
Taste like a fruity drink on the beach!
(I found these at GNC for about $1.50 each)

Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Chocolate protein powder
Pea protein, cranberry protein, hemp protein, 16 grams oh my! All for 84 calories?! SOLD!
I love the sunwarrior, but the new warrior blend is even better! Taste like heaven.
(They also have a natural flavor that has no sugar!)

Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers
110 calories, 5g protein, full of every veggie you could ever want!
I can't remember who's blog I saw these on, but thank you to whoever it was!
I've had this at least 3 meals a week for the past 2 weeks
Crunchy outside, soft inside. Perfection!
Looking at this and all the WIAW posts is making me so hungry haha! I just had a salad, but I forgot to grab snacks as I was rushing out of the door and so now I am starving...I need to keep some things in my office for days like this!
Oh, and by the way! Remember yesterday how I said I really wanted to reward myself with chocolate cake, but watermelon it was?! How about when I got back from my lunchtime workout today (and another 1 mile run straight), my co-workers were celebrating a birthday - and waiting for me on my desk was a huge piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting that was leftover!
.....It looked sooooo good! BUT I didn't eat one bite of it, in case you had your doubts in me :) !!
What foods are you lovin at the moment?
XOXO,
Crystal


You resisted cake at work? What a victory. I'm not quite there yet. I'm lovin' Low fat Dreyer's or Breyer's ice cream!!
ReplyDelete