Hi guys! Just a quick post to tell ya how amazzzing I feel. I swear working out and eating my veggies just makes all the difference. Why do I let myself eat junk all the other times?! I really have to start reminding myself how GREAT I feel when I'm being good to my body.
I just have so much energy!
ANDDDD....I ran a mile straight today!! I know this is not a big deal for all you runners...a mile is like warming up for you. But it's been almost a year (and 20 pounds) that I've been able to run a complete mile. And I did it on the treadmill, which is just amazing in itself to me because I hate running on the treadmill.
I'm reeeeeally proud of myself!!
So my reward???
Yeah, I was hoping it was a big 'ole piece of chocolate cake, but (dare I say this...) the watermelon was just as good :) (And no, that's not my pic...but isn't it just adorable! Thank you cutestfood.com)
Hope you guys are pushing yourselves in your workouts today! What are you doing to get that heart-rate up on this lovely Tuesday?
XOXO,
Crystal

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Good for you!! And even better that you rewarded yourself with a healthy choice :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling good. Keep it up. And a mile is great. You have to start somewhere.
ReplyDeleteHi Crystal, thanks for the follow! :) YAY for the whole mile. It's such an AWESOME feeling and it is a big deal. Cograts!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!! Now I just gotta keep it up :)
ReplyDeletecongrats!! :-) that's so exciting. I could run for miles because of how much I work out/how good of shape I am in, but I am NOT not not not a runner. It's very hard on my body...I am more into cardio weights, strength training, and short bursts... Although some people may argue the point - not everyone is born to run a marathon - and running literally tears some peoples body's apart...It all depends on your bone density, body frame, so many factors. The Arc trainer is a great substitute and works you just as hard if running ever takes it toll (back hurting, shin splints, etc) if your gym has one!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely look into that at the gym, now I'm intrigued :)
Delete