4/30/12

Big News...well for me, at least!

My life is about to CHANGE! :) Well, not that much I guess. But there are some changes a-happening this way.

First off, the obvious, if you follow me....me and the boyfriend will be moving into our new home!! We close on May 16th....so close, yet so far. Once we get the KEYS!!! we plan on spending a week or two doing a couple things before we actually move in. Plus, my mom and brother are coming into town on Memorial Day, so we thought we'd move then. You know, "Hi, thanks for visiting us, sorry you have to sleep on the floor, now help us move please" kinda thing. My family <3's me :)

On top of that big move, I will also be starting a NEW JOB the same week we close on the house. I know I'm crazy, but it's just the way it all worked out. So after signing house papers, I have to rush over to sign new job papers. But it's so much closer to home and it's an amazing job experience working in a field I love. I'm really excited. The month of May is pretty much gonna be CRRRRAAAZZZYYY, I tell ya!

My current job is laying off a HUGE portion of employees, it is so sad. And I'm not sure if I was going to be one of them, but it doesn't matter now. However, it is an ugly, sad place to work right now. People are hateful and upset and have every single right to be. There are people here that have put in 30 years of their life or the person who has a year to go until they can retire and here they are trying to rush to find a new job. It's just not fair and it breaks my heart. I have been laid-off before in a previous job and it's a gut-wrenching scary feeling. I would never wish it upon anyone.

So with all that going on, I think I should weigh like 80 pounds with all these skipped meals and running around like a mad women. But alas, I'm not even down any pounds.

I'm SOOOOO ready to be on a regular schedule again. I crave a schedule and work-out time planned out and a meal schedule, etc. A couple nights ago I even dreamed about being able to run cause I haven't all week. I'm craving working out too. You know when you don't do it for a while and your body craves it?? That's where I'm at. I just want to RUN!

Unfortunately, this weekend was yet again another dreary, gross, rainy weekend. What is up with all these gorgeous work days and nasty weekends, Florida?! Geesh, get your act together!

So no running again this weekend. Just some boring elliptical time.

BUT since I won't be working at the place where my gym is, I guess it's time to find a new gym close to the new home. Gotta start researching that!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

XOXO,
Crystal






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations with the two HUGE things happening in your life! My boyfriend and I closed on our house end of August last year and as first time homeowners, we were SO nervous and excited!

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. What great things to be happening. All at once is crazy but it's still good. I'll be on the elliptical tonight. I'm at work and soooo tired I can barely keep my eyes open so I'm literally going to have to FORCE myself to go to the gym.

    ReplyDelete