Okay, it’s lunchtime and I am actually taking the time to sit down with my turkey and spinach wrap and write a blog post! So much has been going on in my life and I have completely forgot about blogger altogether :(
We’ve found a house that we like and will be putting an offer in today, yay! Finally…it’s been a rough couple weeks. I know even once our offer gets approved, we still have a lot of paperwork and inspections and permits and the actual move and blah, blah, blah to go but we are getting there.
(It seriously just took me an hour to write the above paragraph. So much for lunch and sitting down. I swear I need 5 of me. Or another vacation would work…sigh…)
Back on track – eating has been decent. I can’t say perfect because with our crazy schedules, we’ve been eating out more than usual (and never is pretty much our usual.) So even though I try to pick the healthiest meals, I can’t say they’ve always been the best choices. I’m staying on track with my weight though. This week I’m down another 2.2 pounds! I don’t know if this is due to the stress and wanting to rip my hair out or because I’ve been eating better this week and getting my water in? Whatever it is, I’ll take it!
Exercising has been another story. Remember how I started running? Well yeah, there hasn’t been much running going on lately (except for the thoughts in my head running miles, but that’s another story haha.) We did walk a lot in Key West, everywhere we went actually so I can say I got some miles in last weekend. Today though, I am making a POINT to get some outdoor running in. At least 2 miles. Hopefully more. I’m gonna do it even if it’s midnight when I get home and I have to run in pitch dark.
And that’s about it for now. Hope your week is flying by like mine. I work for weekends :)
XOXO,
Crystal
I closed on my house late August last year and I feel you. It is a long process but there is light at the end of the tunnel :) Super excited for you and congratulations on your loss!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Yes, it will be worth it and then I can just laugh at how stressed I got and how great it turned out :)
DeleteToday I looked up from my desk and it was 1pm. The day flew by. Because I was so darn busy. Good job on the 2 lb loss and good luck with the house.
ReplyDeleteYes, this week has flown by for me! Being busy is definitely a good thing girl! Thanks :)
Delete