I know I sound like a broken record, but sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. I just have soooooo much going on in my life and this blog doesn't take first place by far. I miss talking with you guys though! I haven't even had the time to sit down and read blogs; I feel so out of touch haha.
I am spending every waking second that I have in our house search. I've been thinking, breathing, eating house thoughts! BUT, I did get away this weekend for a mini-vacation with 2 of my girls to Key West. We had an amazing time, lots of drinks were had and I won't even go into the food....but i did drink a ton of water so at least I didn't completely fall off the wagon. And I'm getting back on track this week. (We all need a weekend girls trip to splurge, good for the soul :) !!)
This week I am back on my basic eating plan and working out 5 days a week. I really hope that I can stick with it. It's so hard right now trying to fit everything into my day. And it makes it harder that I have an hour drive to and from work - what a wasted 2 hours that I could be exercising (or sleeping!) But that's life...
So I hope everything is doing well! I promise that I will begin updating more regular and won't be disappearing as much. I really need to be held accountable and this blog does that for me. In the past couple weeks, I've gained a couple pounds and I know it's all my fault!
Okay, I'm all over the place!
Happy Monday. Talk soon :)
XOXO,
Crystal
I was wondering where you were! I'm jealous of your weekend in Key West. I would kill for that!!
ReplyDeleteI've only been to Key West once on a stop during my cruise. I live in Tampa yet have never made my way there. I hope you had a wonderful mini-get away :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the house hunt!