4/6/12

Too much water?


I have been killing it on my water drinking lately. Seriously! It’s just become a habit now and it’s awesome. I swear having a water bottle that has measurements has really helped me because I know exactly what I’ve drank and how much more I need to drink. Before I was just randomly getting a plastic cup to drink water and would round off how much I was drinking (which usually meant that I cheat and round up to a higher number, bad me!) but now I know exactly. And I can carry this with me since it has a lid and closes, score!

(Is it possible to drink too much water though?! I know, such a retarded question, but since I’ve been drinking so much I was just wandering….)

Everything else is going great this week! I’ve stayed on track with my eating, lost another .4 pound and I’ve been walking. Not running though. I can come up with a million excuses but really they all sound like a whiny baby so I’ll stop. I just haven’t felt like running this week. Honestly I’ve just been too tired…or lazy…or both. But I have been walking for 30 minutes on my lunch break so that I get something in!

Going back to being tired – I have been so exhausted in the afternoons lately. I think it’s just all the stress and craziness that has been my life this month is catching up. I am not super women and I cannot survive on 5 hours of sleep a night. I have to remind myself of that sometimes.

So this weekend will be dedicated to just taking it easy. It is the first weekend in almost 2 months that we have absolutely no plans. I definitely need to catch up on house cleaning so that is non-negotiable but after that I will be laying around, catching some sun and maybe even reading a book (gasp!) - I’m really excited. 
((I know I took a mini-vacation to the keys last weekend, but it was more to eat lots of food, drink, and be tourists with my girls. No real laying back and relaxing occurred. And that’s what I need.))

So I hope you all have a fabulous Easter and that the Easter bunny brings you lots of healthy treats ;) No chocolate for me!

XOXO,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. are you aware that your feed doesn't work correctly?

    This is what comes through

    Too much water?from Skinny Little Thoughts by Crystal



    Just thought I'd let you know coz I'd like to follow your blog but can't if i can't get it on reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm...I tried to figure this out last time you let me know you were having a problem. I don't have any problems when I view it in my feed so I'm not sure what to do! Thanks for letting me know though, I placed the question to Blogger so hopefully we can get it figured out asap!

      Delete