As I am sitting here typing this, my
head feels like it is being jack-hammered. Seriously. I have the worst migraine
ever. The whole “no bright lights, no loud sounds, lay down and go to sleep”
thing would be very nice right now…....except I’m at work. And my boss would
probably wonder why I am cuddled underneath my desk and fire me on the spot.
Not happening.
So I grabbed my fruit bowl and a fork
and decided that I’d take a break and blog. I wish I had Tylenol on me….Any one know any special secrets to get rid of a migraine?
This weekend was good. It rained and
rained and rained so most of the weekend we were stuck inside the house. But I
did manage to head on over to the grocery store Friday night and we made our
meals all weekend. I’m really trying to break that eating out thing! And I even
made time to cook for the week. I’m even surprised at myself! I wish I would
have taken a picture because it all looked so perfect with all my Tupperware laid
out across the counter with chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes and a veggie in
each one. My boyfriend laughed because I have our fridge lined with Tupperware now,
but I’m determined to stop making excuses about having nothing to grab for
lunch in the mornings. And I do have to admit, lunch was a breeze this morning!
But I did wake up with a stomach ache.
I don’t know what is going on with me. We had steak and corn-on-the-cob for
dinner and we ended up eating a little late so maybe it was just too late for my
tummy. I had worked out on the elliptical at home right before dinner so maybe
it was that. I don’t know. It was something. But I drank a glass of water, ate
my Kasha protein bar and was fine.
I’ve been back to my lunchtime
workouts and then just doing the elliptical at home. Today I may go running. I just
haven’t been in the mood to run lately so my elliptical has come in handy.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous
Monday!! Our bosses have a meeting at the end of this week and I’m guessing we
will find out soon about the layoffs. I’ve been praying like crazy that I have
a job. Not much else I can do about it now, I guess. Stressing makes me fat so
I’m trying to just hope for the best and quit worrying about it for now. Keep
me in your thoughts! :)
XOXO,
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment