4/11/12

My Stress Eating Secret

I know there are a million articles out there in Google-land about stress eating, causes, ways to over come, things to steer clear of, etc but I thought I'd let you in on one of my little secrets!


How simple is that?! I swear by it lately. As you all know if you follow my blog, I'm house-hunting and want to rip my hair out calmly handle all the stress that comes along with it! Drinking tea has done this for me. It works.

There are so many varieties out there that I have officially become a tea-junkie! I've tried so many brands and flavors lately and I'm in love with (most of) them. There is a herbal, organic and natural tea for every single ailment you could possibly have from muscle soreness, to sleepless nights, to bathroom issues, to increasing stamina!And then there are dessert teas....ohhhh, don't even get me started on all the dessert teas out there!


Here are some of my absolute favorites that I always keep on hand now

Yogi Organic Green Kombucha Tea 
This tea is easily one of my favorites. It tastes amazing and I feel like I'm doing something really healthy for my body when I drink it! I drink it just about every single day.


From their website: "...designed to support your immune system, fight fatigue and detoxify your body. Spearmint naturally aids digestion, and Plum and Lemongrass combine to create a fragrant tea with a light, fruity flavor."


This is another favorite that I could drink every single day. It's fresh and satisfying when I want something sweet. This has been a favorite for a really long time and I keep going back to it.


If you love chocolate and coconut, this is the tea for you! It is soooooo good! If I'm stressed to the max and want to eat an entire pint of ice cream, I'll grab this tea instead. It really has helped me curb my chocolate addiction! It's so coconuty and chocolatey (are those words?!) and it really does fill my sweet tooth void. I actually got mine from a friend, but I will be placing an order asap!

From their website: "Pure Bliss! This unique blend of organic loose leaf Pu-erh with cocoa nibs and coconut provides a smooth, round, robust, yet sweet flavor with a mild hazelnut finish"


I was searching the web for dessert teas a while back and this company was highly recommended so I placed an order for the Cinnamon Roll Honeybush. No disappointment here!! This tea is absolute cinnamony goodness and pairs perfect with your breakfast. Go to their website and tell me that you can't find ten teas that you want to try! They all look so yummy. (Well except the Fried chicken and waffles, I don't know if I can get with that one haha!)

From their website: "At 52teas.com, you will find unique, hand-blended artisan loose leaf teas: a new limited edition creation every week of the year.  We pride ourselves on offering truly unique, one-of-a-kind tea blends that you won’t find anywhere else."




Are you a tea drinker? What are you favorite teas?
I'm always on the hunt for new teas now. I think I may need to get a bigger kitchen cabinet to hold them all :)

XOXO,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I just started drinking tea a few weeks ago. It does help me with some late night urges to eat. I love the Superfruit Tea you mentioned! I will have to look for some of the others. They sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete